[Bf-committers] Proposal for clarified VFX Reference Platform Support

Scott Wilson gdragonmtn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 20:40:10 CET 2022

I'm sort of out of the loop, but has there been communications with the VFX
Reference Platform recently? I think that some of the issues brought up
such as build flags for OpenVDB could be resolved. I know that as a
pipeline TD in a studio, having all of the vendors on the same page about
all attributes of the build environment makes my life much easier. So, I
throw what little say I have into getting Blender and the platform aligned.