[Bf-committers] Blender 3.1 - Move to Bcon2 on Wednesday

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Mon Jan 3 17:22:32 CET 2022

Hi all,

the move to Bcon2 was planned for the 29th December. [1]

Due to the holidays and after some feedback in the chat, I propose to
switch on Wednesday (5th January), basically moving the original BCon2
date by one week.

Please let me know of any concerns or pending merges. Will do a final
check Wednesday around midday (Amsterdam time).

Best regards and a happy new year,

Thomas

[1] https://developer.blender.org/project/view/135/

--
Thomas Dinges  -  thomas at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
Developer Community Coordinator at Blender