[Bf-committers] Regression in 2.93.12 - Hotfix available soon

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Tue Dec 20 20:49:20 CET 2022

Hi everyone,

among Blender 3.4.1, an update to 2.93 LTS has been released today.

Unfortunately it introduced a regression [1]. This has been caused by
backporting [2] without the needed follow-up fix [3].

As this is a severe issue, I immediately bumped the branch to 2.93.13
and backported the follow-up fix.

Updated builds should be available in a few hours at [4]. Due to nearing
holidays, I don't know when 2.93.13 will be pushed to release channels,
this will be checked on tomorrow.

Best regards,

Thomas

[1] https://developer.blender.org/T103365

[2] https://developer.blender.org/rBc184516c37b3ef81507558daaff4d8268ecc7d2c

[3] https://developer.blender.org/rBbf65f94f45b720568cbb8a179493216cf0b4b192

[4] https://builder.blender.org/download/daily/

--
Thomas Dinges  -  thomas at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
Developer Community Coordinator at Blender