[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org account disabled

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 19 12:14:49 CEST 2022

Hi Mikhail

I did disable your account this morning as spam yes, can't be 100% sure
(can have made a mistake), but afair it did has bad-looking links on it.
Did you edit your profile description yesterday 18th August at around
7:25PM CEST ?

If not, then your account was most likely hacked, think it would be best
to create a new one with a new password.

Cheers,
Bastien