[Bf-committers] Feature for 3D Animation

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at blender.org
Tue Sep 28 18:18:53 CEST 2021

Hi Sharvane Muralidharan,

There is a lot of info for new developers at
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Developer_Intro. If you have any questions
about what's written there, pop over to the #blender-coders channel on
Blender Chat (https://blender.chat/channel/blender-coders).

Before you start coding, it's a good idea to talk with the people of the
reponsible module. In your case, it would be the Animation & Rigging
module, who live in the #animation-module channel on Blender Chat. Make
sure that the feature you want to build, and the way you want to design it,
is aligned with the overall design of Blender. The best way to do this is
to talk with folks.

Cheers,
Sybren