[Bf-committers] Proxy Removal for Blender 3.0

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 23 09:52:35 CEST 2021

Hmmm, assigning a local copy of the material to an overridde object is
same issue basically (being complicated to get working), you either have
to override also the obdata, since by default materials are assigned to
obdata (meshes and the like), or change that later setting to assign
materials to objects (in your library file)... But this is tricky to get
working, order in which things get evaluated in RNA code also matters
etc. Mine field.

The drivers on material properties should work though, since a few weeks?

Cheers,
Bastien