[Bf-committers] bcon2 moved to September 29, 2021

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Wed Sep 22 12:04:29 CEST 2021

Hi,
Today we had the meeting in #blender-coders about bcon2 targets [1].

To make sure there is enough time to finish the main targets, we agreed to
move bcon2 for another week on 29/Sep. At that day same time, same place
this can be confirmed [2].

Here is the list of the blocking targets
============================
* User interface changes (e.g., T91536).
* Geometry Nodes Fields.
* Asset Browser material support (catalogs + material de-duplication).
* Grease Pencil - split weight modifier in two.

The non-blocking targets:
===================
* Full canvas compositor status (goal for 3.0 is no end-user change)
* XR event support, controller drawings and viewport navigation
* Clip Editor tools.
* UV improvements (GSoC project).
* Knife improvements (GSoC project).
* Generic pose slider color

[1] -
https://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2021-September/051145.html
[2] - 11:00 AM CEST #blender-coders no blender.chat

Until next week,
-Dalai-