[Bf-committers] Proxy Removal for Blender 3.0

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:15:50 CEST 2021

Hi Bastien,

as a user I am generally happy with overrides (thanks!!), except when I
need to override a material. Last I tested the behaviour was rather
unpredictable : an override was -seemingly- created, but on file reload it
would revert to the linked material instead, and the override button was
inoperative (greyed out). I will give this a round of testing with latest
master tonight, unless there is a specific branch I should check out ? I'm
a bit out of the loop.

Cheers,

Hadrien