[Bf-committers] *** RESPECTFULLY NOT SPAM *** Weekly Development Notes Followup

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Oct 5 17:26:01 CEST 2021

Hi everyone,

This was a personal mail to Monique, accidentally sent to the list.

You can use google translate if you're curious, but basically I invited
Monique to share further feedback on the situation she experienced as
unwelcoming, and how we can improve. We both live in Amsterdam, we can
communicate directly easily.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, CEO Blender Institute / Studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands