[Bf-committers] Let's Encrypt SSL certificates incident on the blender.org servers

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:57:58 CEST 2021

Danny,

I am running Ubuntu, version 20.04.02 LTS.
I'm not sure how to update the ca-certificates. I tried:

sudo update-ca-certificates

and it didn't do anything.
Then I tried

sudo dpkg-reconfigure ca-certificates
sudo update-ca-certificates

and still no joy. Am I supposed to add some particular certificate to
/etc/ca-certificates.conf ?