[Bf-committers] Let's Encrypt SSL certificates incident on the blender.org servers

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Fri Oct 1 04:34:33 CEST 2021

For people having ssl issues with arcanist, the easiest solution is

1) grab the latest cacert.pem from https://curl.se/docs/caextract.html
2) copy it to [arcanist_installation_folder]/resources/ssl/custom.pem

Pay attention to the slightly different filename it *NEEDS* to be
custom.pem the original filename cacert.pem will not work.

This should do the trick on all platforms (but it's only been tested
on Linux and Windows).

--Ray