[Bf-committers] My login and commit rights

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:07:06 CET 2021

You appear to still be a member of the Documentation and Translations
projects, which gives you commit rights to those subversion repositories.

The credentials for subversion are your developer.blender.org username and
password. If you forgot your developer.blender.org password you should be
able to reset it yourself.

If none of that works, post the exact error message that you get.