[Bf-committers] My login and commit rights

Hoang Tran hoangduytran1960 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:18:00 CET 2021

To the attention of Document (User Manual Translation) administrator,

Hi, my name is Hoang Duy Tran with email: hoangduytran1960 at googlemail.com <mailto:hoangduytran1960 at googlemail.com>, I haven't been very active lately due to being busy on other project, and now I'm ready to go back to translating Blender Reference Manual to Vietnamese. I tried to commit some changes this morning and seen the error regarding to the authentication

Authentication realm: <https://svn.blender.org:443> Subversion
Username: hoangduytran

Could you please reminds me/or allowing me to reset my credentials so I can commit changes to the 'Blender_manual.po'.

Best Regards,
Hoang Tran