[Bf-committers] Blender 3.1 Preliminary Dates

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 2 16:46:31 CET 2021

Hi Dalai,

Since BCon2 is a fairly soft limit, and we do not plan to add that many
new features in 3.1 (besides incremental improvements), I personally do
not see a problem with it happening on 29th December?

End of the year is always a fairly low-activity moment anyway, would be
nice if this encouraged all modules to commit to master in first half of
December, instead of the day before BCon2. ;)

Cheers,
Bastien