[Bf-committers] Deprecation of Phabricator

Sergey Sharybin sergey at blender.org
Mon May 31 18:26:45 CEST 2021

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that today Phacility announced that
development of Phabricator is phasing out [1] [2].

This does not affect the Blender project immediately, but we need to find a
solution to the situation (be it a fork of Phabricator, or be it a
migration to some other platform). There is no plan of action yet, it will
be looked into in the coming time. We will keep you posted with updates on
the topic.

Would like to mention that Sebastian Parborg together with Dalai are
working on a plan of action. At some point we'll share it with Blender
developers, triagers, and the community. So don't be surprised :)

[1]
https://admin.phacility.com/phame/post/view/11/phacility_is_winding_down_operations/
[2] https://secure.phabricator.com/

Best regards,