[Bf-committers] Accepted patches waiting to be committed

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Fri Mar 26 18:44:09 CET 2021

Hi,

I went over all the "accepted" patches in the phabricator. Some of them
have been accepted by all reviewers already and I urge the developers to
either:

1. Commit them
2. Close them
3. Change status to "Plan Changes" or similar.

* Brecht: D9177, D8123
* Clément: D9305, D9795
* Pablo Dobarro: D9362, D9619, D9418, D9168, D8764, D8640, D8163, D7808,
D6008, D6426
* Sergey: D9220, D7423, D4906
* Yiming Wu: D9548
* Julian Eisel: D9853, D5188 (UI: though it may be out of date)
* Kévin Dietrich: D8751
* Jeroen: D7138, D7046
* Campbell: D9857

For the other accepted that had only a few reviewer accepting it, I changed
the other reviewers as blocking.

Developers should feel comfortable after accepting a patch to either remove
the other reviewers or to set them as blocking. That way the "Accepted"
status can be taken for real.

There are also really old patches (2016, 2017). I left them untouched for
now. But developers feel free to close them/commit.

-Dalai-