[Bf-committers] 2.93 modules roadmap confirmation 15/Mar 11 CET

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Fri Mar 19 11:35:30 CET 2021

Hi,
I added the targets to the 2.93 project page [1].

The idea is (for me) to only tick them out if they are committed (most of
them are) and documented (with an image an demo file when possible). Some
of them may be ready already, but I will check the documentations and
overall features in another moment.

If any module has good high-quality demo files please reach out to Metin
Seven. He can help checking the quality of the files and upload them to the
demo files page [2].

[1] - https://developer.blender.org/project/manage/125/
[2] - https://www.blender.org/download/demo-files/

Regards,
-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands