[Bf-committers] Blender 2.93 bcon2 delay

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Wed Mar 17 20:08:59 CET 2021

Hi,

Nothing alarming but I had a too busy day and I didn't manage to stop to
double check if everything planned got in (*).

So I'm moving bcon2 one day at least so I can do things properly tomorrow.
The bcon1 to bcon2 is mostly an internal formality anyways so this should
not impact the ongoing projects. That said I think it is important to
communicate this properly.

(*) - I know Grease Pencil was still debating about the edit curves for
instance. Also I'm glad Line Art was merged already.

Thanks,
-Dalai-