[Bf-committers] 2.93 modules roadmap confirmation 15/Mar 11 CET

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Mon Mar 15 15:52:49 CET 2021

It felt somewhat strange to me for the modules
to present their targets 2 days before the bcon1
deadline, I mean at this point all work should
be done/in already, seems a little late to determine
their feasibility.

Perhaps it's better to do add a similar style
meeting earlier in the process to solidify the
targets and perhaps make any priority
changes?

Greetings,
Ray