[Bf-committers] 2.93 modules roadmap confirmation 15/Mar 11 CET

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Mon Mar 8 21:35:18 CET 2021

Hi,

I would like to propose a meeting on blender.chat next Monday (15/Mar) at
11:00 CET for the modules to present their 2.93 targets.

The modules can prepare a list of the planned new features, and their
current state ahead of time. I created a placeholder to help with that.
During the meeting I will move this to hackmd so we can edit it at the same
time.

https://devtalk.blender.org/t/2021-03-15-blender-2-93-targets/17902

At the meeting we then go over them in order and confirm the targets and
their feasibility.

Let me know what you think of this idea,
-Dalai-