[Bf-committers] Blender Addons Policy

Zack Brown zacharyb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 12:52:38 CEST 2021

Hello Ton,

Businesses are selling forks of blender? It would be interesting to see a
list of those source trees. Is anyone tracking them?

There's a Quora answer on this topic from 2017, but it doesn't seem to
contain anything significant:
https://www.quora.com/What-different-forks-for-Blender-3D-modeling-software-exists

Be well,
Zack