[Bf-committers] Looking into mail problem (test)

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:44:41 CEST 2021

So,

Aaron and I did some quick tests, but for some reason it just started
working again, even after he updated his settings back. I did resave the
filter page for the list, which could have corrected something perhaps, but
other than over the weekend when Ton and Francesco poked at the lists,
nothing has changed in at least weeks since Aaron last mailed on June 4.

TL;DR: Something could have accidentally broken over the last few days, but
possibly worked itself out. Poke you have problems sending to the lists!

Thank you!

--
Cheers,
Danny

Danny McGrath - danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
GPG key: EDF6 AFF5 2086 F93A 1F59 36A5 44B6 26F3 6968 71CA