[Bf-committers] Buildbot Update - June 14, 2021

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Mon Jun 14 18:37:48 CEST 2021

May I suggest moving the change log to the bottom of
the page (or even better its own page) ?

While I absolutely love having the change log, having
users/devs scroll though it before they can learn
how to use the build infra structure seems less than
ideal, given the change log is not going to get any
shorter over time they may even bail out thinking
they are on the wrong page.

--Ray