[Bf-committers] Blender 2.93 Released!

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Fri Jun 11 16:44:40 CEST 2021

As for the "fancy" release notes. Not everything that is in the wiki shows
up there.

The communication team makes a selection on what is worth showing, what to
simply mention, and what to leave only to the wiki. The "Blender Features
in 5 minutes" and the reel editors also reverse the right to pick and
choose what is highlighted.

-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands