[Bf-committers] Blender developer week notes - 2021.06.07

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Tue Jun 8 16:39:25 CEST 2021

Oops, I forgot to mention the update on the Asset Browser project:

Asset Browser
===========
* A four day workshop took place (remotely) to work on the asset system
design and plan the 3.0 targets.
* A number of stakeholders with various backgrounds were involved (Blender
Studio, BlenderKit, PyClone, sculpt module).
* The workshop helped making significant progress in design & planning.
* Outcomes will be presented soon.

-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands