[Bf-committers] Nightly builds on Steam and Snap stores

James Monteath james at blender.org
Fri Jul 16 21:08:18 CEST 2021

 Hi Brecht,

* Daily Build - Alpha
> * Daily Build - 2.93 LTS - Candidate
> * Daily Build - 2.83 LTS - Candidate

I will see what I can do with the names.
They cannot be renamed but only replaced.
Can take some time to coordinate a change since the Steam
branch names are currently used by the Buildbot build pipeline.

I'm also not sure what that launcher option is for? If it's for
> blender-launcher.exe, that should just always be used.

Still investigating how to add launchers correctly to Steam on BETA
branches.
Not really obvious and I can easily mess up all the other branches
and the current live default app if not careful.
I can work on this once Ray is happy with it.

Thanks !