[Bf-committers] Nightly builds on Steam and Snap stores

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 18:35:05 CEST 2021

Maybe we can think of better names for Steam? "autotest" and "vdev" are not
terminology for users. I would try to match the buildbot:

* Daily Build - Alpha
* Daily Build - 2.93 LTS - Candidate
* Daily Build - 2.83 LTS - Candidate

I'm also not sure what that launcher option is for? If it's for
blender-launcher.exe, that should just always be used.