[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - 2021.01.11

Jeroen Bakker jeroen at blender.org
Wed Jan 13 10:21:09 CET 2021

Hi all

I don't mind doing it. It is just strange that on Monday there is an
announcement that we do the release on Wednesday. Also during the
rendering meeting it was mentioned that the list should be checked and
updated.

I will send an official email to the mailing list with the planning for
2.91.1

Jeroen