[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - 2021.01.11

Jeroen Bakker jeroen at blender.org
Tue Jan 12 14:20:31 CET 2021

Hi,

A release this week is a bit to early. There are some patches that needs
to be in that were only committed this Monday. I would propose to clean
up the task list and perform the backports this week. And release next week.

As I quickly counted there are not that many crashes, but there are
regressions.

Jeroen.