[Bf-committers] 2.92 release may be delayed

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Wed Feb 24 11:54:25 CET 2021

Hi,

The final fix was committed yesterday. To be safe and guarantee a
successful release I would like to wait a full day still. That should be
enough for the most active testers to do a final green light.

So I would like to thank everyone for your patience. And hopefully we have
a great 2.92 tomorrow (25/February). I will send an official announcement
email once we enter bcon5 tomorrow.

Best regards,
Dalai

--