[Bf-committers] Tamil Translation request

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 22 14:33:01 CET 2021

Hi vanangamudi,

the commits logs themselves).

All this (and more) information is listed/linked from the Translations
project on phabricator (https://developer.blender.org/project/view/4/)

I will add you to the project, once you have contributed some
translations to the svn repo (into the /branches part, you will need to
create it since this would be a new translation language ;) ), I'll add
Tamil to our supported languages.

Cheers,
Bastien