[Bf-committers] No Monday or Tuesday meetings for the time being

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Wed Feb 10 18:43:38 CET 2021

Hi,

I talked a bit with Ray over chat to try to clear some things out. The main
issue seemed to be the "how" this change happened/was decided/was
communicated, not so much the change itself. I will keep that in mind for
the next  disrupted change.

As an addendum, there have been some interesting talk on #blender-coders
about how the meetings used to happen, how new developers felt welcome, ...
I'm glad that stopping the meeting (as we were doing) is already helping to
shade the light on the issues we had for a long time. Yet we were not
addressing since there was a half functional meeting.

Regards,
Dalai