[Bf-committers] Developer Community Coordinator

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Tue Aug 24 12:56:15 CEST 2021

Hi everyone,

I am available in the coming weeks to help with developer community
coordination.

That includes:

- Onboarding new developers, make sure people are well connected and
have all the information they need

- Help with moderation on the different developer websites (developer,
devtalk, chat...)

- Making sure developers are well connected with artists, encourage them
to share their work, see if there are issues or roadblocks that can be
resolved.

Long story short: I am here to help you! You can always reach out to me
on blender.chat (ThomasDinges).

I will get in touch shortly with module teams, offer help and get up to
speed with everyone's work.  But you can also just approach me at any time!

It's good to be back!

Best,

Thomas