[Bf-committers] Blender 2.93 bcon3 confirmation 13/Apr 11AM CEST

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Mon Apr 12 17:06:15 CEST 2021

Hi,

I would like to propose a meeting on blender.chat next Tuesday (13/Apr) at
11:00 CEST for the modules to confirm that we are ready for bcon3.

The idea is to go over the original 2.93 targets [1] and see iif anything
didn't make, if there is any decision to be made, if we need to postpone
bcon3, ...

Any module is welcome to preemptively update the meetings notes [2] with
the module status already [2].

[1] - https://devtalk.blender.org/t/2021-03-15-blender-2-93-targets/17902/
[2] -
https://devtalk.blender.org/t/2021-04-13-blender-2-93-bcon3-meeting/18373