[Bf-committers] Interested in GSOC projects

Kunwar Kuldeep Srivastava jijivishu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:35:15 CEST 2021

Hello
I am a second year student pursuing my Bachelors in Electronics and
Communicating Engineering from University of Allahabad, India.
I am also taking CS50x, an online program of Introduction to Computer
Science by Harvard University.

The programming knowledge I currently posses restricts itself to only one
language which is C. Your GSOC projects
1. Automated Testing - Core Library Tests
2. Video Sequence Editor - Editing Tools
have requirements falling in domain of my knowledge. I have written c
programs for backing up lost images from a FAT32 memory card, encoding
decoding programs, programs to create a photo editor etc and these are
toughest projects I have done yet.

This being my first step in the world of open sources, I am a little
sceptical of my capabilities for eligibility. I would be thankful if
someone from mentoring team helps me decide if I am the right person for
this project.
Thank You

Regards
Kunwar Kuldeep Srivastava