[Bf-committers] Are there any small patches I could try out?

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 00:39:37 CEST 2021

I would take something you may want to work on
like eevee, or depsgraph, or cycles, and take time and understand how it
works,
and then look at right_click_select and try implementing stuff,

even if it never gets submitted it's a good practice to start thumbing
through the code
some of these may be pretty easy.

https://blender.community/c/rightclickselect/

blender.chat <https://blender.chat/channel/today>
also go to #blender-coders and hang around (quietly) and solve stuff if you
can.
I am too noisy :(

if you liked the old bge
https://github.com/UPBGE/upbge