[Bf-committers] Are there any small patches I could try out?

Toni Alatalo toni at playsign.net
Thu Apr 1 00:23:46 CEST 2021

bleh sorry, too bad no undo in email, just noticed that you had checked
that already.

I don't have suggestions beyond that .. maybe you can test making some very
simple changes to some part of the functionality you know, maybe add some
menu entry just as a test etc.

It's true that fixing actual bugs easily requires quite a lot of knowledge
about the codebase etc.