[Bf-committers] Organize development example

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Sep 22 18:00:24 CEST 2020

Hi Hunter,

Thanks!

To the rest here: I asked twitter for reading material last weekend on
the topic of how open source projects organize themselves, especially
projects that combine a HQ (office) with an online community.

We currently use this:
https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Modules

Brecht, Sergey, Dalai and others are working on a proposal for how to
upgrade the  modules to become more like independent 'product teams'.
This will all be shared and discussed online asap.

Laters,

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands