[Bf-committers] Blender 2.91 bcon2

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Fri Sep 18 21:41:34 CEST 2020

Hi,
We are now officially in 2.91 bcon2 [1].

"Work to improve, optimize and fix bugs in new and existing features. Only
smaller and less risky changes should be made in this phase."

This was delayed one day due to some hiccups on updating some libraries
that are required for the grease pencil patch. I wrote this in the 2.91
"Incidents" column. Later with the proper time we can see what we can do to
address this better in the future.

[1] - https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Process/Release_Cycle
[2] - https://developer.blender.org/T80830

Regards,