[Bf-committers] It's time to get rid of cloth

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Thu Oct 22 03:55:57 CEST 2020

Might it be, that old experienced coders knowing physics and all the
other things about stiff differential equations turned their back to
blender development?

May be because lack of time .. may be an ignored patch proposal .. for
those do not have the time at hand to provide elaborated solutions?

Well ...

bjornmose