[Bf-committers] Commit access for branch

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 22:54:05 CEST 2020

I’ve actually copied the existing DynTopo code for a base, but with a
triangle mesh lib (with a BMesh like API) instead of BMesh. I’m modifying
it from there, design is contingent on further profiling (for example, I’m
not sure we’ll end up needing the topology update to be multithreaded, so
far most performance bugs have been cache related).