[Bf-committers] Commit access for branch

Julian Eisel julian at blender.org
Wed Oct 14 03:10:00 CEST 2020

Hey,

People who had commit rights with SVN still have in the Git repository. So you should already/still have them.
Nowadays, giving commit rights means adding someone as member to the BF Blender project on developer.blender.org <http://developer.blender.org/> -- which you are: https://developer.blender.org/project/?member=PHID-USER-dh5md27jh3dxb57kokls <https://developer.blender.org/project/?member=PHID-USER-dh5md27jh3dxb57kokls>.

Cheers,
- Julian -

Julian Eisel - julian at blender.org - www.blender.org
Software Developer