[Bf-committers] No Tuesday Talks this and next week

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Mon Oct 5 16:35:11 CEST 2020

Hi all,

We are skipping the modules meeting this week. Next week is the first
bug sprint of 2.91 so no meeting then either. That gives us some time
to think about how to continue with that.

Most of the modules (render, eevee, animation, ui) are already doing
module meetings again. So this by itself may make the Tuesday talks
non-necessary.

If anyone has any suggestion and feedback let me know. So far I got
the following feedback:
* Bugs/patches numbers can be automated in graphs to show us trends,
not only the numbers.
* Follow ups can be part of a board, where we can see their status
(phabricator can handle that well).

Thanks,
-Dalai-