[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - 2020.11.16

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Mon Nov 16 17:39:44 CET 2020

Hi,

I forgot to mention that another Google Summer of Code project was
merged last week. The "Grease Pencil Bezier editing" by Falk David
will be part of Blender 2.92.

Thanks Falk, the mentors, reviewers, testers and everyone that helped.
-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands