[Bf-committers] Proposing a unique ID for Blender objects system, for use with game engines.

Scott Wilson gdragonmtn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:19:34 CET 2020

Depending on how it is implemented, the unique IDs may be problematic. I
know that some other 3d packages do have support for unique IDs, but if you
reference in an asset multiple times, then you have duplicate IDs. If this
is something that the developers are interested in doing, then I'd like to
flag this as a possible issue.