[Bf-committers] Science visualisation: Blender + ANARI

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:52:56 CET 2020

ANARI was brought up in the latest rendering meeting. Blender is not
actively involved in it.
https://devtalk.blender.org/t/2020-11-3-blender-rendering-meeting/16020

ANARAI is not designed to do what you describe though. It is a rendering
API, that would sit between a tool like Blender or Paraview, and a renderer
like Cycles or OSPRay. Similar to Hydra or the RenderMan Interface. It
would not be used for importing a neural model into Blender.