[Bf-committers] Object -> add modifier: difference object is complex mesh (slow)

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Wed Nov 4 10:53:44 CET 2020

Hi Andrew,

What you describe seems to be a limitation of the current boolean
modifier implementation. That said this list is for developers working
on Blender projects and releases. To get the help you need please try
the following:

* For support go to: https://www.blender.org/support/
* To report a bug use the menu inside Blender Help > Report a Bug
* For feature requests: http://rightclickselect.com/ - this is a
community organized, since the Blender project doesn't handle feature
requests.

If you need further clarifications let me know,
-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands