[Bf-committers] Multi-Axis Controller, 3D Digitizar: X, Y, Z, Rx, Ry, Rz, X-Tilt, Y-Tilt, Altitude, Azimuth and Twist

Jose Pablo Castro Valverde josepablo.castro at yumbaruti.org
Fri May 8 02:35:41 CEST 2020

Hi everybody,

I am not sure if this is the proper channel to post this. If it's not, I'm sorry and please, let me know where is the proper channel.

I am developing a Open 3D Mouse (HOGP, HID Over Gatt Profile).

I got the device with 4 configurations:
1. Standard Mouse: X, Y, Wheel and 3 buttons
2. Standard Joystick: Throttle, X, Y, Hat Switch and 4 buttons
3. Multi-Axis Controller: X, Y, Z, Rx, Ry and Rz
4. 3D Digitizer: X Tilt, Y Tilt, Altitude, Azimuth and Twist (I am not sure if this is really needed or if I can replace this movement with the Multi-Axis Controller's)

The mouse is working as expected in Blender.
I am begging to test the other 3 configurations on Blender and I want to know if there's any particular formatting for the data to be interpreted as expected on Blender's side.
I am using Ubuntu 18.04 to run the testing and will redo the testing on windows 10.

Any help will be great. Thanks in advanced

Thanks and Best Regards to all,
--

José Pablo Castro Valverde, Co-founder and President at Yumbaruti
Foundation
josepablo.castro at yumbaruti.org