[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2020 - Accepted Projects

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Mon May 4 20:11:23 CEST 2020

Hi,
Here are the 10 projects accepted for this edition of the Google
Summer of Code program:

* "Continued Improvements to the Outliner" by Nathan Craddock.
* "Customizable Menus" by Legrand Alexia.
* "Editing Grease Pencil Strokes Using Curves" by Falk David.
* "Implementing OpenXR Actions for VR Control" by Peter Klimenko.
* "Improving IO performance for big files" by Ankit Kumar.
* "Info Editor Improvements" by Mateusz Grzeliński.
* "Liquid Display Options for Liquid Simulation Grids" by Sriharsha
Kotcharlakot.
* "Production Ready Many Light Sampling" by Sam Kottler.
* "Regression Testing Frameworks" by Himanshi Kalra.
* "Volumetric Soft Body Simulation" by Matthew Overby.

The students are welcome to join blender.chat and start talking to
your mentors. I will send an email later this week with more details
regarding git access, blender.chat channels, the wiki, and weekly
reports. I will also update the Blender's GSoC page with the final
proposal for each project.

Welcome everyone!
-Dalai-