[Bf-committers] GSOC Proposal

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Tue Mar 24 19:30:21 CET 2020

Hi Anisha,

The skills you presented are traversal to all the existing proposals.
What I recommend is for you to find an area you are more familiar with
(or interested on) within Blender and think about a project for that
area.

-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator